All those gauges

To: Jim Rogers <jarplanner@cox.net>
Subject: All those gauges
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2003 20:29:23 -0400
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Jim Rogers wrote:

> But I got to ask ...  counted 11 gauges in dash picture. Can't think of
> 11 things that need checking. What are the gauges?

Jim

Speedo and tach
Volts where the fuel gauge was
Oil/water in the stock location
Fuel (where it isn't blocked by the steering wheel)
Vacuum, Amps, Fuel economy, clock
On the console I have a Smiths fasten seat belt 2" round gauge
and a Lucas Smoke Check (1 of 3 in the world) When you push the button
on it, smoke pours out from behind the dash. those who have seen it know
it works. It lets you know if you still have smoke in your wiring harness ;)
Switches are head lights, 2 speed wipers and turn signals.
The bank of 5 switches on the right are....
4 way flashers, ignition kill, heater fan, radio, fuel pump
Also a map light on the console (switched)
Extra dash lights are.....
left AND right signal indicator arrows
oil pressure light
hot temp light
and stock ign and high beam in the speedo and tach.
The original green signal indicator is now the 4 way indicator.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ