Re: Some progress and s**t on VB.

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Some progress and s**t on VB.
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2003 13:12:28 -0700
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
David,

If you wrote what you actually meant, seems you have mixed up the
info you received from Brad and me. Brad did say that the shim goes
under the opposite side, as did I, _IF_ you have an early rack, which
was something I recalled you switched earlier. However, you say you
put it together with the shim on the SAME side, which is what is done
with the Triumph rack. If it works better for some reason, I'd make
sure THAT is the reason and not something else you did in the
process, because the shim SHOULD be installed on the other side
(opposite pinion). I only mention this so as to not confuse others
with incorrect information.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb