Midget Improvements

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Midget Improvements
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 21:14:10 -0400
Thought I'd post some real LBC stuff. I have been tinkering with the 78 and now
have the brand new Pioneer stereo installed. The catalytic converter happened
to fall off so I replaced the exhaust system with the one off of old
"Boneyard". I cut the rear muffler off of it and stuck a piece of straight pipe
on the resonator. It sounds like a sports car now!!! The old cat system was way
too quiet...

I did a little dickering with fellow lister Dale Puffenberger and got a seat
bottom that had a nice cover. Guess what? My driver's seat is no longer torn to
hell and back!

I repainted the Rostyles and have some new tires all around now. She's shaping
up. Still have to re-center the shuttle valve to get the light on the dash to
go out. And, I still have to put the new top on it. All in all, the check list
is getting smaller and smaller.

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1978 Midget