Re: Torx Stripped! No LBC

To: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Torx Stripped! No LBC
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 21:43:20 -0700
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Mike,

Paul's suggestion will probably work. That's how I got the rivets
that hold the number plate off the block. If that fails, you could JB
Weld the Torx driver to the head after masking off what you want to
protect. Afterwards, You can get the screw off the Torx.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb