Virus Attack

To: "Spridgets List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Virus Attack
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 12:29:50 -0700
It appears that someone is using one of my email addresses to attempt the
spreading of a virus. The address is links@ado13.com. If you get anything
from this address please delete it. The messages are not coming from my
computer and I do not have a virus so I have no power to stop them.

The server hosting my web site just went down and I'm assuming that it has
something to do with this attack. This is also my incoming mail server so at
least I'm no longer getting the infected messages but I'm also not getting
anything at real mail. My outgoing mail server is a local machine that is
not affected by any of this.

Larry Miller