Re: GOOD DAY

To: kebonda@go.com (MUHAHMED ABACHA)
Subject: Re: GOOD DAY
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 07:42:47 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: saveabachafamily1@voila.fr, spridgets@autox.team.net
Guys...

Muhahmed Abacha (no doubt a cousin of
our old "Nigerian George" of used car buying fame) is looking for
someone to
help him out with getting his hands on the 88 million dollars which
somehow managed to get left behind in
the old country, after they let him out of
prison and he had to leave Nigeria rather
rapidly I guess, less his suitcase.

Anyway, if anyone is interested in helping
out MA, I'll send you a copy of his email,
the original of which is on it's way to
appropriate internet authorities, who I am
sure will be interested in MA's kind offer
of money for "assistance" with his "problem".

Obligatory LBC content:
Muhahmed may be interested in purchasing a Spridget for his buddy
Nigerian George, when he gets here. :)

Cap'n. Bob
     '60 :{)