multi car duct tape from [141.151.191.185] at Thu, 21 Aug 2003 22:23:43

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: multi car duct tape from [141.151.191.185] at Thu, 21 Aug 2003 22:23:43 -0500
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 23:23:48 -0400
That's how I do it. I have 6 vehicles jambed in a 24 x 30  my son's Neon
is up front and goes in and out daily.  I use two sets of dollies to
push two sideways in the back or the side, then I carefully fit the
others in place. I marked the floor with strips of duct tape right
against the tire edges on the driver's side after they were in place. I
put a lot of faith in that tape, as I back a car in position I put the
edge of the tires right on the tape and I have no problem  keeping each
car about 6 inches apart. It's like one of those puzzles kids get that
have a square frame with one empty space and you have to arrange the
rest of the pieces into a picture by sliding them around and around.
Makes for a fun time in the driveway if you want the car in the back to
come out, but they are all under one roof.

Dave & Bobbie
1960 Bugeye "Little Bits"
1967 AH 3000 BJ8
etc, etc