RHD '63 midget is going to have to go too now! just too many toys!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Midget/Sprite <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RHD '63 midget is going to have to go too now! just too many toys!
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 06:40:02 -0700 (PDT)
Guys, you know I just sold the '73 midget last month and
was planning on keeping the '63 as it is just so much fun
to drive......but with Elisa's and my matching series
Land-Rovers, her range-rover and my
Psycho-discovery.....not to mention teh westfalia and the
italian motorcycles, I have waaaaay too much on my plate
these days, so will be going out of LBC's for a while until
I can find the bugeye I really wanted in the first place

The result of this is I will be selling a good running '63
rhd midget that should be a blast for getting to work or
kicking around. it aways gets looks even though on closer
look you realize it is painted in hot rod black primer
right now(all the rage apparently?) with it's crome
mags/rollbar....it's not perfect at all, but a wonderfull
little car..

I will be back in town tonight, so should be able to get
photos out to interested parties, or if you are in teh San
Freancisco bay area, come by and drive it?  ;-)
Pricing will  be determined....

Paul