Re: Wheel Template

To: Smsbarnett@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Wheel Template
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 12:25:25 EDT
In a message dated 8/24/2003 8:45:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Smsbarnett@cs.com writes:
Does anyone know where I can purchase one of those wheel templates to repaint
the wheels on my Midget?  It has the original rostyle wheels, but they have
been painted solid silver by the previous owner.

I just painted the black part of mine freehand with a small brush for the
edges.  It wasn't very hard and from what I've heard, the template doesn't work
very well.

Allen Hefner
Philadelphia Region SCCA RoadRally Chairman
'77 MG Midget
'75 MG Midget (The Project)
'99 Ford Contour (2.5L 24v V6 SE Sport)
and my Mom's '85 Toyota Tercel in the driveway