Re: Sprite cleanup

To: DLancer7676@cs.com
Subject: Re: Sprite cleanup
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 18:54:57 -0400
Cc: RobertDuquette@Sympatico.ca, Spridgets@autox.team.net
DLancer7676@cs.com wrote:
>>  You can blast a bit of skin off at those pressures.
>
> Yeab--wouldn't figure anyone would try to take a shower under one of those
> things, but the world IS made up of all kinds, ain't it?

And then you can file suit against the manufacterer, the water company,
The company that sold you the gas for the machine, and the guy next door
who told you to see if it would clean off your freckles!
And the best thing is, YOU WILL WIN!
But I am NOT telling you to aim it at your foot ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ