Re: Lime Rock Vintage Races

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Lime Rock Vintage Races
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 19:47:49 -0500 (GMT)
I go every year. I'll be the one running back to the parking lot with an armful
of NOS parts. :-)

For anyone not familiar with this event, it is a great weekend of vintage
racing and there is usually a collection of significant and otherwise very nice
race cars. I haven't done the Sunday concours
day in a long time. The last time I went on Sunday, it looked like it was
turning more and more into a parking area for the checkbook restorations.

jay fishbein
Innocenti Spyders Wanted: Dead or Alive!