Sprite MKIV 68 project???

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Sprite MKIV 68 project???
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 12:21:17 -0700 FILETIME=[63B157F0:01C36CD0]
List,

My son and I have been looking at a 68 Austin Healey Sprite MKIV that we
might want to purchase as a father son project.  My son wants a car of his
own, and we had hundreds of hours of fun working on our BN7.  We thought one
of the box sprites might be a good project.  He does not like the look of
the bug-eye so we are not considering that option.

If any of you have experience with the sprite, and have words of wisdom, or
any comments, please respond with any information good, bad, or indifferent.

Cheers,

Frank Golding
1960 BN7 # 10610