1500 Engine Mounts

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1500 Engine Mounts
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 13:08:08 -0400
Hi,

I have a set of new front engine mounts for my 1500 Midget coming in the mail
from someone, but they probably won't arrive in time for this weekend, and I
really wanted to put my completed new engine in the Midget on Sunday.  Does
anyone in NJ or the NYC metro area happen to have a set that I could "borrow"
and replace next week when the new ones come?  I'll ship them right over to
you.  Alternatively, I can pay you for them if you're looking to just get rid
of them.  I can't order them now, because of the timing involved.

Unless... as a last resort, I could drive over to Moss in NJ on Saturday.
Does anyone know if they're open on Saturday?

Thanks everybody,

John Gottstein

1975 Midget
1990 Plymouth Acclaim with just a little paint left on it