## Important## if you have English currency - no LBC

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: ## Important## if you have English currency - no LBC
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 16:50:36 EDT
Cc: ddoiron@cox.net 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h7TKrqBp012591
Sorry to blast the list,

If anyone is holding English currency, specifically #10 or #5 notes you need
to check whose picture is on the reverse since some time ago they changed the
design and the old design will soon cease to be legal tender.  I forget who is
meant to be on the back of the #10 it will either be Darwin or I think
Dickens.  On the #5 it will be Stephenson or Fry.  Stephenson is only good till
about November.

Regards

Daniel