Re: anyone hear from bree? no LBC!

Subject: Re: anyone hear from bree? no LBC!
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 20:56:37 -0500
Cc: Bree Anna <breeanna1012000@yahoo.com>, PAsgeirsson <Pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>, Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Bree Anna wrote:

> No way JOSE',,NOTHING and NO ONE can get in between me and "my" computer! I
>had
> to go to
> THE SNAKE Mans house

And she doesn't call me that because of the Pythons and
Boas........................

> to get to a computer and
> to get away from all those kids...screaming
> bloody murder and the such..(nope its just me, the
> snakes and the computer)..oh, and by the way
> Brad is some where in between something here,,
> but it seems I have lost him,,,

She can follow the lovely scent of tequila

> buttttt, I have
> the Computer,,and not his slow one but his
> daughters FASTTTTTTTTTTTTTttt one,,so as
> you can tell, I am having a blast,,that is if
> he would get off his "rumpled OLD stillskin"

Don't be stupid, don't be silly, slip a snakeskin, on your willy................

> and fix me a margarita!!

I did, mine is gone, and she is nursing hers...............
to death
I guess at her age, it needs to thaw out, solid food is so tough to handle.

> Then the world would
> be at peace and all would be well! So in answer
> to anyones questions about where I am and what I
> am doing..well you can imagine from the short
> note,,I am in heaven and Brad is not around to
> watch over my shoulder as of yet...:))

But I will be soon!!!!

> Yes, I am alive and well..and THANK YOU "CHUCKSTER"
> FOR WONDERING AND CARING...
>
> AND TO THE REST OF YOU ALL,,,HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY
> WEEKEND!!! :)

Yeah, you guys have a great time!! Meanwhile, I am here with, ".............can
you make me a margarita like at the restaurants??"
"HELL NO, I never worked in no damn restaurant!!"
"Can I check my email"
"I am using my computer!!"
"NO you are NOT, you are gonna make me a Margarita, monkey boy!!!"
Yeah, you guys have a GREAT TIME!!!!

> Bree!

and Brad