59 Bugeye - SOLD

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: 59 Bugeye - SOLD
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 16:39:18 EDT
Listers:

My Bugeye is gone!  About two hours ago, the new owner left with it for the
long drive home to Nebraska.  If anyone sees a BRG Bugeye westbound on I-80
this weekend between Akron, Ohio and Omaha, Nebraska either chasing or being
chased by a tan Saturn with Nebraska plates, that's the one.  New owner is a
very
nice guy with a family history of LBCs -- the car went to a very good home.

For the first time since I was a teenager, I don't own an LBC.

Chris Eck
Akron, OH
No LBCs for the first time in nearly 20 years!