[Fwd: Re: Painting a car in the garage]

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Fwd: Re: Painting a car in the garage]
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 23:11:32 -0400
The occasional home paint job is not the issue. The use of urethane paint is
the point. You can paint laquer or enamel without a mask of any sort and live
to talk about it. I wouldn't do either without proper equipment but I
definately would not mess with urethane paint without a proper respirator!!!
Read the warnings on the paint before you use it.

Live long and prosper!
Kent
1960 Bugeye
1978 Midget

In a message dated 8/30/03 10:56:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time,