Re: Painting a car in the garage

Subject: Re: Painting a car in the garage
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 10:02:38 -0500
Cc: DLancer7676@cs.com, spritenut@Exit109.com, w.lists@verizon.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
DLancer7676@cs.com wrote:

> Who was it that made one of the respirators out of a gas mask and an aquarium
> air pump?  Worked for them.  I have been kind of interested in that concept
> since I heard of it.

When I was young, my brother made a device for smoking marijuana out of an old
style canister gas mask. He connected it to one of those old portable hair
dryers
that had the plastic bag that went over your head. The hose ran from the outlet
on the hairdryer to the front of the mask (duct tape like you would NOT
believe!)
and the inlet had the bowl.
The first "tester" (re: victim) eagerly strapped the mask onto his face. The
hair
dryer was started, the bowl lit, and the "tester's" eyes immediately disappeared
in a puff of smoke. The smoke was roiling around behind the glass lenses. The
"tester" began to roll around on the floor, doing everything he could to rip the
mask off his head. It was strapped on quite well, so it was a bit of a struggle,
but he got it off. He coughed and gagged for almost an hour, but he had one hell
For some reason, it was never used again after