Re: bugeye soft top

To: "Glen Byrns" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bugeye soft top
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 19:51:10 -0400
Glen,

Just in case you don't have the dimensions of the front strip it's 36 1/4"
long, 5/8" wide, and 1/16" thick.  The ends are rounded.  I don't think the
dimensions are critical and a couple of pieces of hanging file folder strip
would probably work.  Check the metal supply bin at your local mom and pop
hardware store.  They may have something you could use.

Rick