Speaking of flip top caps...

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Speaking of flip top caps...
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 23:31:36 -0400
Chuck,
I have a gas filler "flip top" cap.  It's brushed aluminum with a big magnet
embedded in the cap.  I am pretty sure it's from something British.  In fact
I think it might easily be adapted to fit the Bugeye.  It may have come from
a Triumph GT6, although I don't think GT6's came with these as stock.

I'm just curious about where it came from and if anyone has seen one of these
before.

I keep holding on to it, saving it for that Cobra Kit car project that I am
always dreaming about...