Filler cap was lots of other stuff

To: type79@ix.netcom.com, pixelsmith@gerardsgarage.com
Subject: Filler cap was lots of other stuff
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 14:44:57 EDT
Cc: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, dhedin@ieee.org
Nice filler cap.

The style is called Monza though I personally prefer the Aston style.  You
can get them in a range of sizes including for fuel tanks in ... a range of
sizes.  The very latest fuel tank sizes (latest as in about the last 5 years)
have
an inside section that locks with a key like a regular locking fuel cap).

Price in the UK    # 30 Chrome (didn't know you get them like that.  #34
Alloy. in the smallest sizes.

Guy paid #22 for just a rocker cover if that helps put prices in perspective

Daniel1312