1098?

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1098?
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 19:49:33 -0700
Hello Frank,

       i'm stunned! i'm stunned that YOU're stumped! you have been one
       of my HEROS on the list, one who knew "all there is to know"
       and had done "all that has ever been done" to spridgets!!!!

       notwithstanding the fact that you can't seem to take a trip
       without some kind of malfunction (which says more, i think
       about the overall reliability of these cars than YOUR abilities
       to work on them ...   :-)) .. to think that MY HERO is
       STUMPED?!!! .. i'm shattered. don't know if i'll be able to
       sleep tonite, what with the tears in my ears!

       :-)

--
Best regards,
 Bill                          mailto:pythias@pacifier.com