Re: Adjustable lever arm shocks in NJ - on Ebay

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Adjustable lever arm shocks in NJ - on Ebay
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 11:26:41 EDT
Yep,  Jay's right.  I got one NOS in the early '80s when Jaguar/Rover/Triumph
had a big sell-off of all the factory competition parts.  I got the other
side as a rebuilt from AH Spares.  There were adjustables made for bugeyes and
different set for later Spridgets.  These look like the later ones, but PPP or
Frank  might be able to eyeball them better than me.  The ones for the later
cars can be adapted to the bugeye by fitting an adapter plate between the body
and shock.  I have a pattern for it, if someone decides to buy them for the
BE.  IMHO, the "Buy it Now" price is a pretty good deal if you want 'em bad
enough.  I really don't adjust mine all that often, but they're fun to have as
curiosity.  I consider mine worth a fortune as that's how I met Daniel 1312
when he called me from England looking for a picture of one.

Rick