Re: fading brakes

To: "Jerry Goodman" <Jerry.Goodman@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: fading brakes
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 13:51:22 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sounds like they are getting hot. That is the usual cause for fading
brakes. Maybe you have a shoe dragging/sticking from a sluggish
piston. Also you should repeat the adjustment after centering the
shoes by slamming on the brakes with the wheel spinning.

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb