RE: fuel pump spacer weirdness

To: "'John Gottstein'" <john@ssrimusic.com>, "'spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: fuel pump spacer weirdness
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 17:23:40 -0400
Can't really help with the spacer but if the car is currently in
freehold, where will it end up?

Dan Walters
'63 Sprite
'74 Midget
Brick NJ

Hi everybody,

Well, my Midget is almost all back together.  There's a mystery, though.
We lost the fuel pump spacer, and can't buy a new one that is the right
size. The spacer is for a short-arm (or maybe a medium-arm) fuel pump
off of a 1975 Midget engine.  I ordered a spacer from Motorhead, but as
it turns out, they only have the spacer for the long-arm fuel pump,
which is a half inch thick (too big).

Does anyone have an idea of where I can get this correct spacer?  If it
helps, I can email you the numbers that are on my current fuel pump.

Thanks a lot,

John Gottstein

1975 Midget - which is currently in Freehold NJ

---