RE: ebay Adjustable Shock Auction - Throw some water on these guys!!!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: ebay Adjustable Shock Auction - Throw some water on these guys!!!
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 16:33:55 -0700 (PDT)
--- David Ramsey <dwramsey@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> I have got to figure out how to sell on ebay, my 1
> 1/4" H1 SU carbs
> should go for around 5K at that rate.

Ya never know!  My first ebay selling experience back
in the day was astounding.  I put 2 items up, one a
grille badge that said "Jaguar E-Type Owner's Club", a
3 inch round normal badge thing.  The other item was a
custom tool kit from my old Lotus Esprit, custom case
made to fit an Esprit front stowage area, gorgeous
chrome vanadium wrenches made in Germany, "John Player
Special" emblem on the front.  The trinket badge went
for $186.  The tools went for $80.  It was like
selling a $10 bill for $1000, and vice versa.

=====
Ron Soave

"I strolled all alone through a fallout zone, came out with my soul untouched."