trans/

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: trans/
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 20:18:26 -0500 with any abuse report
ROB You are correct.

I digress.

I was stating fact in helping my own Son, and the joys of doing so, I took
the post personal (personal experience) (and personal witness to kids
getting handed everything) and should not have assumed what I did.

 Jorge, I apologies, Rob is spot on.

I still stand behind everything I wrote for MY OWN SON, AND MY OWN PERSONAL
experience.
Willy

Btw, this Am I took my son out for breakfast, (he is 22 remember) and after
breakfast he decided to put on a nice display in his car in the rain, in
front of his mother, me, and his nana..........just when I was getting proud
of him, I got kicked in the who who's.

If I HAD HAIR I would pull it out.....