Re: 1098 piston direction help

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: 1098 piston direction help
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 18:34:24 -0700
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Frank,

My Bentley has an illustration of the  crank/rods/pistons like this.

The front of the crank is to your left. the rod caps are offset to
that the bolt heads are facing toward the viewer, same as the gudgeon
pin. So that would mean toward the cam side.

I'm not sure it would go together backwards, but then I've never tried...'-)

Gerard

--
One meets his destiny often in the road he takes to avoid it.
~French Proverb