Re: Sprite registery..Forgret about it

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "Jay Fishbein" <type79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Sprite registery..Forgret about it
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 19:10:47 -0400
Cc: "Jerry Goodman" <Jerry.Goodman@comcast.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
hey?  i hate to be a "me too" - "me too" kinda guy, but i agreee with the
other's statements with reguard to rick's devotion and enthusiasm.
considering i'm a "fearless leader " of a small band of vintage racers i can
testify that family, and work must come before all the comunications of any
club or registry.   you had to see rick and his family (and frank too!)
running around trying to keep evrything going.  (let alone a horribly boring
seminar on body work....LOL!) it was a truly honorable effort!  but i know
the aftermath of such a gathering is very difficult too!   i'd respectfully
request that rick be given a wide birth for a while in order to be able to
catch up and get his personal life back on track before  expecting him to be
evrywhere doing evrything as he is acustomed to doing.   for the sprite
enthusiast (wich i am kinda biased in that direction...LOL) sprite spree is
"the place to be".   plans for the next spree are already in the making!

chuck