Spridget trailer for sale

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spridget trailer for sale
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 22:15:09 -0700 from [4.64.197.8] at Tue, 16 Sep 2003 00:15:09 -0500
We bought a small RV and a flat bed specifically designed to tow our MG on for
travelling.

Then Peggy decided she doesn't like camping after all so we sold the RV.

We have this beautiful trailer for sale  which has only been used once for a
practice run after the original drive towing it home.  It has less than 25
miles on it.

The trailer is a quality, heavy duty unit and someone would have a fantastic
trailer if they bought it.  It is 12 feet long with a dropped tail for
brakes. It has 4 heavy duty tie down swivels embedded in the trailer bed. I'd
throw in the M&R tie down straps in the sale.  David had this specifically
made to his specifications so he could carry the MG or the Miata on it.

We are asking what we have in it  : $2,000, since it is like new.

Dave and Peggy Bohler