Re: $1300 distributor!

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: $1300 distributor!
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 11:38:04 -0500
I couldn't help but do that already!  I have some rear brakedrums.  They are
the kind that you can use with a supercharged Spridget.  I offered to sell
them to him for $500 the pair.  he could ebay them and maybe double his
money!
-JohnD

Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 17:09:50 -0700
From Bill McLeod <wbmcleod at cox.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting item on eBay web site item#2432789295: Old
Original NOS Judson gauge VW MG

Well, this guy is going to rack up some serious ebay listing charges
with a minimum bid of $1300, especially when no one bids!  Same for his
other auction....
Jay, if you go to ebay, and find his ebay handle, you can point to it
and send him an email through ebay.
Take care
Bill McLeod
Slightly Classics