Re: BMC "A" Engine Thermostat Housing Question

To: <twobees@sprynet.com>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: BMC "A" Engine Thermostat Housing Question
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 09:01:58 -0700
Hi Norm,

In the past I've had similar problems with the orientation of the outlet due
to changing heads/motors.  What I discovered is the offset studs are so
slightly offset that I'm able to elongate the holes in the thermostat
housing and rotate it so I can usually get the orientation I want.  A 1275
head in a Morris always poses this problem and that's the solution I've
used.

An MGA outlet can sometimes be used, but it angles up significantly.

Later, Paul A