Re: Get ready for Texas, Graz!

To: mgraziano@mindspring.com ("Michael Graziano"), DLancer7676@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Get ready for Texas, Graz!
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 18:53:57 -0400
In a message dated 9/17/2003 6:04:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
mgraziano@mindspring.com writes:

> Not funny.  I'm down there next week.  I'm sure it's going
> to be hot.....
> It's almost like winter up here in NYC.

Mike, I'm not sure about the Austin area, but that's referred to as  the Heart
of Texas and the initials are HOT.
The small towns around where I grew up formed the heart of Texas, Council of
Governments..or as it was referred to in the local newspaper...HOT COG.

It been really nice out here on the west tip of TX.  Mid 80s to low 90's in the
afternoon, getting down to mid 60's at night.

Robert Houston
Transervicios S.A. de C.V.
915-592-2082