RE: bugeyes of Dublin

To: "'Glen Byrns'" <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: bugeyes of Dublin
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:59:17 +0200
Hey Glen,

Until last September I lived in Dublin for 5 years.  I don't remember seeing
any collection of bugeyes, much less race-numbered ones, around.  There is
another lister, Dave Vrba, who I believe still lives in Dublin, and he might
be able to shed some light.  Did your friend see them while going down 680
or 580?

Greg Gowins
'69 Sprite (in storage in Dublin)
Milano, IT