Metro radiator (again)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Metro radiator (again)
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:27:06 -0500
Michigan prices seem higher than NJ boneyards, but I picked up one of these
Clarici Specials, with the shroud and  electric fan so I can have something
to do between beers this winter.  A while back there was a little bit of
talk about using the auto trans cooler in this rad as an oil cooler.  Does
anyone have an opinion on the potential value of plumbing the heater port at
the back of the head through this extra cooler and get some additional water
cooling?  Would I just need to flush this out with some detergent to clean
it up?

--JohnD