Snobbishness Snubbed...

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Snobbishness Snubbed...
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 0:50:19 -0400
It was a beautiful day in the land of losing baseball & football teams!
(Cincinnati for those of you who aren't sure.) I put the top down on the Midget
and drove it to work (again). At the last intersection before getting there, I
was waiting for the left turn arrow. Another sportscar came from the opposite
direction. The driver smiled and waved! I waved back of course...

You know how the big Healey and MGB guys have a tendency to look down at
Spridgets? Not this guy!!! His ride was a chrome yellow 1966 Ferrari 275 GT-B
long nose 12 cylinder! Perfect and sounding good... It was the real McCoy too
because there is a restoration shop close to my workplace that is the premier
Ferrari place in Cincy. I have seen that car in their shop already.

When guys like that wave, you know they are car guys!

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1978 Midget
1972 MGB