Re: Heavy Metal (NO LBC)

Subject: Re: Heavy Metal (NO LBC)
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:00:03 -0500
Cc: Chris King <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>, spridgets@autox.team.net
I had a friend with an EZ Go golf cart that he turned into a 48 volt electric
single seat dune buggy that would do over 30 mph. Full cage and stump kickers,
as we gave that thing hell. I was hill jumping in a sand quarry one day, and
rolled all the way over. I was strapped in a 4 point harness, but my legs came
up and hit the crossbrace that the steering column was mounted to. I had bruises
for a few weeks they hit so hard............