Re: Arrgghhh! Stupid Car! (long-ish)

To: Bob Walker <spriteracer98@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Arrgghhh! Stupid Car! (long-ish)
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2003 21:15:43 -0400
Cc: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Jeez, now this sounds bad. Is there a way to diagnose this without
removing the timing case cover, etc?  Last time I did that, I had to re-tap
many of the threads in the front  plate -- not all that easy with the
engine in situ.  Now that it's running well and quietly again, is there an
easy way to determine whether something is loose up front??
If I leave it as it is, what will tell me that I waited too long?

chuck