Re: Diff

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Diff
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 13:24:39 -0700
Larry

You should not need a press for the bearings as they are not normally a real
tight fit and can be tapped in. If you have run this banjo before then you
know the condition of the axles. If you have not run this banjo before then
look very closely at the area where the hub oil seal rides. Make sure it's
nice and smooth to avoid future leaks. If it needs a speedi-sleeve now is
the time to do it.

Larry Miller