'63 RHD midget back for sale(deal fell through)

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Midget/Sprite <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: '63 RHD midget back for sale(deal fell through)
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 07:45:37 -0700 (PDT)
Hey guys, just in case anyohe in  California (or close
enough to drive to the San Jose area to pick up) is
interested...I ended up not selling the '63 I had mentioned
to the guy that was buying...so back up for grabs

'63 midget (right hand drive)
was running strong when driven last(a couple months ago,
but installed a replacement distributor, and have not timed
it since) it's presently in hot rod black
primer......chrome appliance wheels
origional colour was green, but had been red a couple times
since...replaced bonnet and fenders with newer ones s
origionals were a little bondo'd but have them for
origionality.

I am selling for $1000.
car is located in Fremont, CA (ten miles from San
Jose/thirty-five from San Francisco?)

Paul
androbus@yahoo.com
cell 408-313-1289