Go Fast Suspension

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Go Fast Suspension
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 11:42:35 -0600
Thank You to everyone who responded to my suspension question. Both on and off
the list.  For those of you who may be new to this list or do not know me, I
have been lurking  in one form or another for about 5 years. I even have a
Toby "Spridgets" Tee shirt ;-)  I have been in possession of this same  Bugeye
for over 25 years. DMH sat in my car and spoke with me when I was just a kid.
That is a memory that I cherish.
Thanks again,
                    Mark Hanna (Colorado)