Finally will have a running Spridget!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Finally will have a running Spridget!
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 14:56:59 -0700
With any luck at all, by this time Monday, I will finally be able to drive my
Midget.  I broke down & called the local RentAWrench, who determined that both
my clutch slave & master are bad.  The parts are ordered, and will be here by
Saturday, or at the latest Monday, and Charlie will have her up & running in
about 1 - 2 hours.  My checking account will never forgive me, but Madge is
worth it.  Thanks to David & Jim, my new seats & seat belts look far too nice
for my car, so next summer's project is a paint job.  I have been leaning
toward a candied brandywine, or possibly that metallic red that I've seen on a
few Ford products.  Any list input?  Thanks,
Kate (soon to be a Spridgeteer again!)