Re: Go fast suspension lower 1/4 eliptics

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Go fast suspension lower 1/4 eliptics
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 23:02:36 -0400
Cc: Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com>, "Hanna, Mark" <mhanna@ball.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi all,

I have 4 degree tapered shims under the springs with Winner's Circle 10
leaf springs and I'm real happy with the ride hieght, it sits level at
rest. It sat about 1-2 inches too high before. I found them at
Summitracing.com from Lakewood, but I had to do a little cutting for the
narrower width of the springs. They list them as part #LAK-20510. This
is drag racer stuff, so it's good and strong. I have a couple digitals
if you want to email me I'll send 'em over.

Dave & Bobbie