Re: Spridget shirts*

To: dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com, spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: Spridget shirts*
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 05:41:43 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/2/03 5:58:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com writes:

>  will second the motion, provided that he cuts you a commission comensurate
> to your great sales ability that you have been displaying here (No no no,
> don't order them yet ...<G>)

Maybe the list doesn't know it, at least the newcomers, but Frank's father
also does a wonderful Spridget logo rub-on sticker that you can apply to your
inner windshield or on the boot lid, or on a tool box. Actually I bought
several
and have on on the left boot lid, one inside the lower passenger side
windshield, and one on one of my metal toolboxes.  They have been there for
years,
have been washed over, waxed over, even orbitally polished over, and show no
signs of deterioration.  While he is at the shirt thing, you would do well to
get
a few of these too.  They are really spiffy!

--David C.