My lucky Day

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: My lucky Day
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 19:32:59 -0700
Wow, not only did I get the money for the tee shirts today, must have
come same day air?   I also got an email that my Uncle in Africa died in
a car wreck, this is really good news as I didn't even know I had an
Uncle over there or that he left me 38 million dollars US.  When I told
Dr. Dup'u I couldn't prove he was my Uncle he said he already had all
the proof  needed so guess I'm in.  I really don't know what to do with
all this money so I though I would share it with my friends on the list,
if you will all send me your back account numbers I will have Dr. Dup'u
send the money directly to you.  Depending on how many of you actually
have a bank account the "shares" could be 7 figures each.
                        Crash
Ps I guess today wasn't a good day to stop taking my meds from the VA.