Pretty funny kid stuff (No LBC)

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Pretty funny kid stuff (No LBC)
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 07:45:23 -0700 (PDT)
Warning: This is not a religious post; any attempts to
turn it into such will result in judicious use of the
delete key.

My son John, age 6, is pretty well known in these
parts for his sarcasm (Thicko In Training).  At Sunday
school yesterday, he had to write "JESUS", with
something for each letter, e.g, "J is for Joy", etc.

He wrote "U is for Unemployed, but still pretty busy".

I thought it was pretty funny...

=====
Ron Soave

"I strolled all alone through a fallout zone, came out with my soul untouched."