Re: Oil Gun

To: millerls@ado13.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oil Gun
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 05:51:01 EDT
In a message dated 10/6/03 12:33:15 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
millerls@ado13.com writes:

> 3 or 4 years ago someone on the list located a marine application cartridge
> type oil gun for injecting 90 wt gear oil into a grease zerk. I had it
> bookmarked at one time but lost it in one of my many computer switches. I've
> been Googleing for a couple of days now with no luck. Does anyone remember
> this or know of a similar item?

Larry:

That would be the Quicksilver brand grease gun, which should be carried by or
orderable by a Mercury boat dealer.  The part number is C-91-37299, and the
cost is approximately $20.  The oil comes in an attachable tube--Quicksilver
Gear Lube Super Duty in a 250 ml tube , part number 92-98780 and was about $4 a
tube.  I have never used it but I have the info on it.

--David C.