Re: job listing(no LBC)

To: PilotRob@webtv.net (Robert E. Shlafer), wsthompson@thicko.com (Wm. Severin Thompson)
Subject: Re: job listing(no LBC)
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2003 23:31:47 +0000
Cc: gjbranch@comcast.net (Geoff Branch), grbyrns@ucdavis.edu (Glen Byrns), spridgets@autox.team.net
On Wednesday 08 October 2003 01:25 am, Robert E. Shlafer wrote:

> ...back to the question...did
> Roy hit his pussie before the pussie
> jumped him?

It got his arm first,  he tapped it on the nose with the mic, which, I
suspect, is his typical technique to knock naughty tigers into line.

Witness then say it pulled him down slowly (by his arm) and then went for his
neck.

They always go for the neck...by instinct.  Which is something I find
interesting.  With evolution and all, why are there so many mammals around
today with soft, tender, vulnerable necks  (like ourselves for instance).