Head gasket oil leak fixed

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Head gasket oil leak fixed
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 18:17:16 -0400
Well last week or so I posted my oil leak from the underside of the
head. I think it was the head gasket. A quick change of it after work
tonight and the leak is no more.
I did notice that the gasket sort of 1/2 covered the oil port hole.
So I wonder if this was the trouble.
I also noticed my water pump/head bypass hose might have been a tad too
long so I cut about a 1/4" off it.
Anyway, new head gasket and shorter hose, no more oil leak.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ