NO LBC, but a car question from [151.198.15.249] at Wed, 8 Oct 2003 21:4

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: NO LBC, but a car question from [151.198.15.249] at Wed, 8 Oct 2003 21:41:44 -0500
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 22:41:45 -0400
I figure someone on the list has had to do this, so here goes.  About 1
year ago my puppy chewed my headlight switch off in my 95 Toyota
Corolla.  I fixed it at the time with some tape, but the NJ inspection
weenies failed me for the switch.  So nowI have to replace the sucker. I
just shopped around for a manual and they appear to be a bit hard to find.

The light switch and the windshield wiper switch are one unit that fits
over the steering column, so to replace the switch the steering wheel
has to come off.

My question is about the air bag.  Do I need to do anything other then
disconnecting the battery.  I would hate to make an $800 dollar
mistake!  Anybody had to deal with removing the drivers side air bag?
Any advice.

Thanks,

Bill Gilroy and one full puppy!